Joanna BaxterSenior Research Associate/Lead Scientist
Cambridge Blood and Stem Cell Biobank
- Learn to recognise the main drivers of progress. Is research the main driver?
- Discover the balance between standardisation and research needs – can sample value outweigh the need for data?
- Learn how to increase income generation streams – prospective collections, clinical trials and legacy collections
- Work towards streamlining through automation and good data management
- Hear about the provision of R&D for academic users to enhance service provision