Taking place on the 15 - 17 May 2017 in London this conference will enable you to:
- GlaxoSmithKline help you address the challenges of reconciling and transferring biological asset inventories to automated systems
- Johnson & Johnson share their experiences of making important decisions on outsourcing vs. insourcing based on cost analysis
- Sanofi who have addressed EU patient data utilistion head on, will help you develop a thorough understanding of the differences between patient consent across European nations
- The Cambridge Blood and Stem Cell Biobank demonstrate how to ensure your biobank is sustainable in the long term
- Interactive trouble shooting sessions on labelling frozen vials and overcoming IT challenges help you get into the nitty-gritty of proplem solving
- A podium discussion between senior compound managers and biobanking experts helps you acquire key take-aways from the compound management industry
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.