Focus Day and Site Visit
7:45 AM - 8:45 AM Bus departs from the front of the London hotel to TTP’s Cambridge site
8:45 AM - 9:15 AM Welcome coffee and opening remarks from hosts
9:15 AM - 9:30 AM Networking People Bingo
Get to know your peers in this interactive networking session specifically designed to
fast-track your conference networking. Pick up your number and find your peers so you
can be the first to BINGO!
9:30 AM - 10:15 AM How We Insourced Our Collection and Increased FTE DramaticallyJose Quiroz, Associate Director, Compound Management, Dart Neuroscience
- Decipher the strategies Dart used when insourcing their compounds
- Take away ideas that could work for your lab
- Ask an expert questions and learn from their case
Jose QuirozAssociate Director, Compound Management
10:15 AM - 11:00 AM Collaborate to Drive Your Next Generation Compound Management StrategyInge Moleans, Director Compound Logistics & Lead for Discovery Science, Johnson & Johnson
To reduce turnaround time and drive efficiency in your compound management, a next generation strategy is absolutely vital. And at the heart of a new strategy is collaboration.
In this session:
- Examine the communication strategy between internal and external teams
- Decide the best way to manage the change management process
- Discuss how new technology has enhanced collaboration
Inge MoleansDirector Compound Logistics & Lead for Discovery Science
Johnson & Johnson
8:00 AM - 8:45 AM Privacy Principals and the EU Project on the Harmonisation of Clinical and Biobanking ICFsAnne Bahr , R&D Privacy Officer, Sanofi
- Examine patient data utilisation from an EU regulatory perspective
- Gain an understanding of the differences in biosample collection, clinical studies and patient consent in the various European countries
- Take part in an interactive discussion on clinical biobanking in Europe
Anne BahrR&D Privacy Officer
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM PODIUM DISCUSSION: Learning From Each Other: Compound Samples and BiobanksAbigail Britten, Biosample Manager, University of Cambridge School of Clinical Medicine
In this interactive session, two podiums will be set up on the stage, one with a compound sample management expert, and another with a biobanking expert.
The two experts will take questions from the audience. If you have biobanking challenges that the compound crew have already solved this is your chance to find out how! Likewise, if you work in compound sample management and have a problem the biobanking guys have a solution too, capitalise on that knowledge now!
Here are a few examples of what you can learn!
For the compound crew: What can we learn from the biobanking and biological
- Key learnings from incorporating new operational models
- Key learnings from incorporating a wider sample selection
- Overcoming the challenges of biological sample storage and management
For the biobanking reps: What can we learn from the compound management
- Taking Advantage of Automation
- Keeping Track—Sample Accountability
- Increasing speed of Compound Delivery
Abigail BrittenBiosample Manager
University of Cambridge School of Clinical Medicine
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Networking Lunch
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM Exclusive Site Visit to TTP Labtech’s Site!
TTP Labtech’s are the leading innovators in sample management solutions for both compound and biological sample management. As 2017 focus day and site tour hosts, TTP Labtech invite you to take a look “behind the scenes” of how they are developing the next generation solutions for sample management utilising their unique pneumatic technology for tube transport and selection. The future of your sample management awaits