Compound and Biosample Management 2017
The Compound and Biosample Management Summit (15 - 17 May 2017, London) – 1 event with two streams. The idea for this consolidation came from our previous biobanking and compound professionals who recognise key areas where they can learn from each other to significantly improve processes.
Key highlights include:
- GlaxoSmithKline help you address the challenges of reconciling and transferring biological asset inventories to automated systems
- Johnson & Johnson share their experiences of making important decisions on outsourcing vs. insourcing based on cost analysis
- Sanofi who have addressed EU patient data utilistion head on, will help you develop a thorough understanding of the differences between patient consent across European nations
- The Cambridge Blood and Stem Cell Biobank demonstrate how to ensure your biobank is sustainable in the long term
- Interactive trouble shooting sessions on labelling frozen vials and overcoming IT challenges help you get into the nitty-gritty of proplem solving
- A podium discussion between senior compound managers and biobanking experts helps you acquire key take-aways from the compound management industry
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.